Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Almost Wordless Wednesday



Don't lose your head over the small things in life...

For life is too short...

Enjoy life.

Enjoy Him.


13 little hearts from you...:

Baba said...

Connie,This picture looks like he pulled off his head and put it in the sand!!!It is great. Mine is up for today. Baba

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

GREAT picture!! Good thing to remember!! keep a cool head...hard to do in this heat though..smile.
Blessings, Sandy

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle. A little too real looking. Very creative.

Melli said...

LOL! There are a LOT of severed heads floating around the net this morning! I'm sO glad this young man FOUND his!!!

Amy said...

This picture is hilarious, I LOVE it!

Nise' said...

What a great picture!!

Susanne said...

I love it!! What a hoot!!

Susanne said...

Hi there!! Just wanted to let you know that it's PARTY TIME over at my blog!! Swing by and check it out!!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Great picture!! Happy WW!

If you have time go over to Sandy's daughter's blog page.

Julie's daughter's friend was in a terrible car crash.
You can find Julie on my blog side bar under Jules Journal or Sandy's side bar under Julie.

I know Julie's family needs all our prayers right now. Thanks, Love you, Grams

Dawn said...

That is a great shot!

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for coming by. No, there are no concidences!

Sharon Brumfield said...

That was good!
What a great life lesson.

Gretchen said...

Luuuuurrrrve it!!! Pure play.