Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What Season Are You In? Ecc 3






For every thing and every time has its Season. Click here


Ecclessiastes 3




In Him,

10 little hearts from you...:

Talk..to..Grams said...

That was wonderful!! I was so blessed by this! The music went with it so great. Thank you going to all that work to bless us today!! I have watched Kelly do pictures for me and it takes a while, so this had to be a lot of work for you! But know your hard work was worth it because it sure blessed me and I know others will think so. too!!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

I loved this so much I went back to my blog and wrote about it and told everyone it would be nice to visit your blog and see this! I can't link yet but you are on my side bar so they can link up from there!!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Beautiful my sweet friend.

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Denise said...

This was such a heart blessing, thank you dear one.

Anonymous said...

Psssst....I missed you, too!!! Glad to be back and catching up on what my sweet friends have been hearing from God while I've been gone.

All this and Jesus, too!
Dori

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Enjoyed your site today. What a blessing!

Denise said...

Come by my blog when you get a chance, I have something for you. I love you.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am here via talk to grams..Carolyn and I am going to be coming by more often!! I loved your blog plus you are a Hospice nurse. I tell you I just went through a time with my friend Betty. She passed away in Hospice at age 51 in July with Cancer. I had never been in Hospice before and I was so impressed with it. Thanks so much for all you do for the families and friends that are hurting so much. THanks!!
Your blog is great and I loved your posts..
Sandy

Baba said...

Hi Connie, I found your site today from "talk to grams".Loved your music and video.It was so calming and restful...Thanks for visiting my blog and I will visit you often.If your niece wants to talk to me about nursing babies , she can let me know and I will send her my e-mail address.I do miss my little babies.When I recover from my surgery , I am going to volunteer in the nursery to feed and rock babies.This was my calling for 28 years.Have a good day at work. Talk later, Baba

Gretchen said...

I'm in the season of ministering to my family and being the best me I will allow God to have me be. :)There are days when we fight, but, luckily, He always wins. xxxooo