Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Little Red Hearts Coming Your Way

elouai's doll maker 3


Today, I am sending my "Little Red Hearts" your way.. May God bless you in ways that you know could only be of "Him"....

7 little hearts from you...:

Sharon Bardwell said...

Thank you for giving me some of your little red hearts! Luke 6:38 (NIV)"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

May that 'measure' be more than you can imagine!

Denise said...

Thanks precious one for the little red hearts, sending some your way.

forgiven4this said...

You Rock...thanks for the little red heart...I love them.....sending you a lot back for all that you are and all the you continue to do...blessings sister

Denise said...

Come by my blog dear, I have something for you.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you for the sweet hearts and sending some back to you my friend.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)

JUST A MOM said...

Thank you so much,, how did you get your name on the bottom of your posts????

Alycia said...

So happy to have found your blog! Have a wonderful day! Blessings!