Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time To Bloom



"Then the time came when the risk it took
to remain tight in a bud was more painful
Than the risk it took to blossom. "
Anais Nin~


We long for more---
more love ---
more recognition---
more friendships ---
more beauty----


But the world shades our chance of those great desires-causing us to wither on the vine...



It is only when we seek the "wellspring of life" (Prov 4:23), do we find the very essence of our soul embraced in the warmth of the Son.

In Him,

7 little hearts from you...:

A Friend said...

Doesn't that say it all? Sometimes we are forced to take a risk and sometimes we want to take that risk. Until we do, we cannot blossom. Thank you again for your wisdom.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dar Connie,

So very true my sweet friend.

Love this:

It is only when we seek the "wellspring of life" (Prov 4:23), do we find the very essence of our soul embraced in the warmth of the Son.


Love you ,

Angel ():)

Denise said...

Amen to this my friend, love you.

Sharon Bardwell said...

"More love, more power, more of You in my life" What is we all just simply wanted 'more' of Christ?

Cool devotional. Thank you my friend!

Laura said...

Wow - this post is pulsing with the Holy Spirit.

Thank you, Connie.

PS. I'm going to use your terrific questions--good job counselor!--for a future post about my dreams. Thank you.

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

I just got a devotional from Max Lucado's site, MaxLucado.com that talks about "blooming". The time to bloom happens at the end of the tulips life - so as we grow old and learn to take risks - we are "blooming". Praise God.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

If we could really grasp just the short contents of this post, lives would be revolutionized.