Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, July 16, 2007

Milk and Cookies



I met a neat person the other day, Amy over at Milk and Cookies. Just so happens I did a devotional a while back about milk and cookies....

Hope you guys will go meet Amy and enjoy the devotional...

Hey, it's like milk and cookies...

5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Thanks for the link my friend, very much enjoyed it.

Leigh Gray said...

oooh - that was good.......... love me some cookies!!!

leigh

Sharon @ Little Lessons said...

Hey did you know know that if you put in your url as littlereadheartfromgod that it doesn't work? Ha! Good thing that it isn't 'little read' because I think it is read far and wide!!!
:-)
Thanks for sending us over to read about Milk and Cookies! That was a great little lesson. What a wonderful reminder of the exchange He made for us.

Lynn said...

Hi Connie,

Stopped in for the mile and cookies and a warm hug from you. Feel better already! Blessings, me

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Hi Connie,

Love you ,

Have a funny Mom video on you will get a kick out of but have to scroll done.


Angel ():)