Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thank you Jen, Thank you Jesus




Thank you Jen, such a might prayer warrior and thank you for acknowledging me of this award..

And on this sunday, the Lords day, I want to take this day to reflect on Him. For this is His award. For it is because of Him that I do what I do.


Award Created by Jocelyn Dixon at Lothlorien, Realm of the Lady of Light


“As for my award, it is called The Blogger Reflection Award. Why? The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy…of knowing them and being blessed by them. This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they’ve been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given.


If you would like to read what Jen wrote, you can click on her name above and scroll on over...

I love that all the glory and honor is going to the Almighty precious One...

And I must now choose 5..... how hard is that?

Let me start with the first...

1. This person is my whole reason for blogging...He helped me get started....honestly.. He is my reason... He Rocks... He Digs... He's all that... He's Jesus....I love Him.... And yes.. He is our reason for the whole blogsville in the Christian realm... is He not??

2. Let me honor this person for being the encouragers of all encouragers... some how she always has the right words to say.....she's always there...not a day goes by that I don't hear from hear.. cards, emails.. comments... They lift me up in the Lord... I know she does this for a lot of us but she makes me feel like I am the only one in the world ..... she is so worthy of this award.. My friend, Denise at Shortybears place.

3. A Friend at Healing Hand.. I haven't been reading her blog for long but in the time I have, she has the most awesome bible stories. I learn so much. Her blog truly reflects the life of Christ. Her comments are very uplifting. You truly feel the peace of the Holy Spirit when you are on her blog. I am very drawn to her beautiful place....

4. Forgiven4this, what a woman of God... She so blesses me..."I am a Christian, who is dedicated to the truth...the Living word of God. I am home schooling my children this year, and am totally blessed to have this opprotunity. I want to share this journey with everyone who stops by".. I so admire her as she lives out of the positive of what God has given her.. Not the down side of being a single parent... four children! she is just beautiful....

5. This one is a little different... she is "sort of"in the blog world.. she is a lurker...she has her name.. but doesn't actually have her blog set up YET....she leaves comments on MY site often.. she is my encourager... she loves Jesus.. she keeps me sane... she has walked by my side ALL my life... I LOVE HER.. and she's my best friend in life... she goes by Christa's mom.. she is my sister.... you can see her picture on my web through some of the slides I have done.. yes she is younger... and yes she deserves lots of awards for putting up with me... plus you guys should help her walk through forgiveness for all I did to her growing up.. smile..


But most of all, to GOD be the glory for great things He hath done... for without Him, I would not be doing this.... May this blogging always be about HIM... always....


8 little hearts from you...:

Lynn and Keith said...

oh, thank you for considering me an encouragement to you. I have always felt it was the other way around though. I am so glad that the Lord has kept us close over the years. I'm proud to call you my sister. and I LOVE YOU TOO.
maybe one day i'll quit lurking and start blogging.

Denise said...

You bless me daily, you are such a sweet inspiration to me. I love you dearly, and very much appreciate this award. You are so deserving of this award, you brightly reflect Gods love.

Anonymous said...

your very welcome Connie
I love you and your blog
and Yes let us Praise His name for ever and ever

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Connie,

You are so sweet and I love your posts. Congratulation's on your award you deserve. I love how you gave out your awards also how sweet. You are right Denise really deserves.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)

Susanne said...

Congratulations Connie! You are truly a blessing, and very deserving of this award. Thank you for always pointing us to Jesus, the reason for our being!! I love you!

A Friend said...

I am so honored. I don't even have words. You bless me so much that I am speechless.

forgiven4this said...

Congrats, Connie. And Oh boy thanks for the truly nice words that you had for me! Wow, you are such a blessing and I am so thankful that God our Father brought us together.

forgiven4this said...

Congrats, Connie. And Oh boy thanks for the truly nice words that you had for me! Wow, you are such a blessing and I am so thankful that God our Father brought us together.