Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tag, I'm IT







My friend Laura tagged me,,, and I thought this was pretty cool.... so let's play..



Here is how to play: If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?



1. Always wanted to be a Marine Biologist... right up there with Jacque Cousteau. And if you ever wonder where I got my email address... fishnparrots... here is a parrot fish....I caught one of these little creatures one time....



2. Next-- I'd like to be a CSI dude....I realize I'm sick...but I think it would be too cool



3. OK.. this is kind of related to my job but I always wished I had done this... been a flight nurse...



4. Work with Beth Moore's team.. I'd sweep her floor and counsel the crew that were having a bad day.. LOL



5. a Carpenter... if it was good enough for Jesus, ....smile

I"m tagging my sister.... I want to hear her dreams...





9 little hearts from you...:

Amy said...

Hi Connie! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. I love your choices, especially the CSI one!

Gena said...

Glad to know God is guiding you to His best for you. Although you leave great co-workers, I'm sure, the best is yet to be as you follow Your Father and become what He needs you to be. Blessings to you!

Denise said...

Great, and interesting choices.

forgiven4this said...

Aww loved the last one...really think it awesome...thank you for stopping by my blog it truly means the world....

Lynn and Keith said...

wow. I really had to think on this one.
1. forensics! I guess it runs in the family.
2. architect. i never was good at math so I didnt pursue that dream.
3. pathology. It goes along with the forensics.
4. midwife. I bet you didnt expect that one!
5. comedian. I have always wished for a sense of humor.

Susanne said...

This was too cute! And I'm with you, I would clean the toilets at LPM just to get to be in their space!!
Also, I could really use your help over at my blog. Check out "Blogging 101". THANKS!!!

Patty said...

I loved your choices!!! I like this meme. I may have to do this on my blog. Have a great week!!

Love,
Patty

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Connie,

I love getting to know more about you my sweet friend. Thanks for uplifting me when you post on your wonderful blog and when you visit mine.

Hugs and Love,

Angel ():)

Gretchen said...

Toooootally with you on the marine biologist thing. And...flight nurse. I'm a speech path, with a neuro specialty, so nurses are near and dear to my heart.

Carpentry...nah...I wouldn't have any fingers left. The Lord has not gifted me with very good visual spatial/quick hand skills. :P I can sew, and scrapbook, but I need to leave the carpentry to the experts. :)