Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, July 13, 2007

My Last Day At Work

My last day at work.. I danced with the best group of people and they taught me beautiful steps that I will hold close to my heart. We have laughed, we have cried.
But I will move on to the place God has called me. I am at peace knowing my Papa is holding my hand.
These great people will always be a part of me...and I will cherish our love, our journey together..

Enjoy...






6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

This was so sweet, you are truly loved.

forgiven4this said...

Beautiful pictures....what an amazing group of strong women you all are.. i am so blessed
~Love Ya

eph2810 said...

It looks and sounds like you worked with a wonderful group of people. I always admired nurses. I wanted to be one when I was little, but than noticed that I couldn't stomach seeing blood.

Blessings to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

congrats and good luck on your new adventure. Your party looked like fun, and it was great that Hogan, Chyenne, and Dad went.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

This was a wonderful tribute to a great group of people you have worked with.


Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ():)

Baba said...

Hi Connie, I am also a RN, who retired 3 years ago.You worked with a great looking group.You will be missed, but your hands and heart will be in a new direction.God bless you for taking care of people who are going to him.Good luck and come visit me . Baba