Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, July 5, 2007

In Need of Rest?



Burning your candle at both ends? Are you worn out? Do you need rest?



I'm over here today.... Comfort Cafe ; Come and visit me....

see you there.....

Blessings,

4 little hearts from you...:

Patty said...

I loved your article!! Thank you so much for the reminder. The rest Christ gives is refreshing and energizing!! I just realized you live in Georgia. We are thinking of moving to either Woodstock, GA or Nashville. We are praying about it!
Have a great and blessed day!

Gretchen said...

Ahhhh. Thank you Connie!

Denise said...

I loved your article, you bless me.

Sharon Bardwell said...

Thank you for your encouraging words and for your prayers. You know yesterday I just had to take a nap...at 4:30 in the afternoon.

The 'rest' was soooo good!