Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Honoring Our Troops





Today, let us honor our troops. Visit here. This video was done by a 15-year-old girl.




In His Love,

5 little hearts from you...:

Susan said...

I have seen this video and it's a good one. It's so easy to sit in the comfort of our own houses and forget what is going on over on the other side of the world isn't it?? Thank you for the reminder.

Hugs.

:-) Susan

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing this my dear, so beautiful.

Baba said...

Hi Connie, thanks for sharing this video....It is very moving ....
Glad you could visit my place today.Have a good week at work....
Baba

Talk..to..Grams said...

Very moving! Thanks for sharing.

TammieFay said...

I am back! I missed you...come see me!