Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Am Praying



Today, I am praying....

For I carry a heavy heart.... our oldest child is struggling....

and I want to pray for you..whatever your need is, let me know; I so desire to pray for you...

You are my friends and I am here for you...

Today, I will be praying....

Love to you all


7 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I am praying for you my friend, and for your precious child. I love you.

Sharon Bardwell said...

Still praying. Your burden is much more than any I am carrying right now. However, when you come up for air, please pray for our adult son (just moved back home) various things to pray for there. Also, pray about a job I'm being asked to consider. Not sure this is the time or place to change.

{{{{HUGS}}}

Holly said...

I am praying with you for this one so dear to your heart!
Love,
Holly
My prayer request is that God will lead us as we travel this week. protection, blessing, laughter and healing Thank you Friend!

Connie Barris said...

Thank you for the honor and privilege to pray for you my sweet friends.

Sharon... for your son... and your possible job offer...
Father, I lift Sharon up to you and these prayer needs...I know You know the needs

and Holly, my dear friend, I ask Father that you will put angels all around her family as they travel. Please protect them...

Lord, Watch over my friend Denise and any needs she may have that has not been spoken..

Thank you Lord Jesus, for You are Good All The Time.

Gretchen said...

Lord, Jesus, I lift up Connie and her child to you. You know the details and the needs. You also know Connie's passion for You, Lord. Praise Your holy name. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the King of Kings. THank You that we can come to You with any request or concern, and You will answer our prayers perfectly--maybe not what we think we want, but You answer according to Your perfect will and plan. Thanks you! In Jesus' name, amen.

My prayer request is one for peace for me and protection for her as Drama Girl goes to her first full week of overnight camp. :) The Lord has made her soooo ready.

Connie Barris said...

I know that is hard sending off our babies to camp...

Lord, lift up Drama Girl.. smile.... and be with her and mamma during this week... please put your precious arms around them and protect them... give them Your awesome peace... love....and let this be a wonderful time of growth and experience....
In Your precious name.. and glory
we love you Papa
Amen... \0/

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Connie, is your burden any lighter?