Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm Not Listening To You Satan









I didn't do it.

Do what?

You gave me that look, I didn't do it.

You must be guilty?

I didn't do it.

Then who did?

Wasn't me. Why do you "always" try to make me feel guilty?

What? What did I do? I don't even know what we are talking about.

It's just the way you look at me.

I wasn't looking at you anyway. Why are you so insecure?


Sound familiar?


Colossians 3:10 says: " We are done with the old life. It's a filthy set of illfitting clothes you've stripped off and put in the fire. Now you're dressed in a new wardrobe." (The message). We are to align our life with that our Christ, our Savior.


Quit listening to the lies of Satan.... and listen to the still small voice of our Savior.... Satan will speak to our ears.. God will speak to our heart....

Go out and know.. you are His Beloved.....






9 little hearts from you...:

Susan said...

Oh Connie, this is such an important lesson. We have to cover our ears and really NOT listen. It's those inner voices that are so hard to "cut out". Thanks for the reminder today.

Blessings to you.

:-) Susan

Sharon Bardwell said...

My email is messed up so I can't send this to you via email...
I chose you for this (see comments 21 and 22)
http://pinksandbluesgirls.wordpress.com/2007/06/22/summer-bling-contest-giveaway/

Denise said...

Bless you my friend for sharing this lesson, I love you.

forgiven4this said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN! Amen.

Holly said...

As are you, sweet Friend!
Have a blessed weekend!
Love,
holly

Anonymous said...

cute picture
if it were me Id be kicking the devil backside

Nise' said...

Wow, how I love that thought..Satan will speak in our ears BUT God will speak to our heart! Truth is our main defense against the father of lies!

Drea said...

You have such a sweet blog. Love the music.

Gretchen said...

Thank you for your endless encouragement! God is soooo at work in You. Fruit! Fruit! Fruit! No, i'm not calling you names. :) LOL. You are just full of the Fruit of the Spirit, Friend. xxxoooGretchen