Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rockin Girl Award, Me?




Rockin Robbin, all the little birdies go tweet tweet tweet,,, ok.. so I don't quite know the words to the song.... But I'm singin cause you guys so rock with me and I'm happy and I want you to sing with me... Thank you a hundred times over.

Let's see, Denise at Shorty Bear's place and Dori at Your Word Is Life To Me and Patty Girlfriends in God chose me for the Rockin Girl Blogger Award. Let me say these girls have become such awesome friends to me. Denise, has become a great encourager to me, daily without fail. I think if I didn't hear from her, I'd send the cyberspace police out. Dori, when I see hearts, I think of her because that is what brought us together. Patty, she makes me laugh. I love her spirit. I have to tell you this has been an exciting week in the bloggin world of awards. I don't take it lightly but with great honor.

So to think that I "Rock"... First, I can't wait to tell my college daughter.. hehehe... Her ol' mom rocks....seriously though, you can love the Lord and have fun. Lesson #1.....

I think all of us blogger girls, well we rock and roll each day in the world of Jesus. We share our love, we share our hurts and most of all ---- we share...... HIM....

"There is a time to weep and a time to laugh.... "(Ecclesiastes 3:4)

  1. So ladies, get ready to rock and roll with me..... are you ready, here is my list... and let me add this disclaimer...all of you rock..all of you... just because I pick a few... whew... I think everyone does rock .. so if you want to join in.. by all means do so....laugh with me... rock.. let's have a party.... but here I go...
  2. Kathy at Charleston Ya Ya... new to my blog but what a sweet story... and I am just getting to know her... Such a beautiful blog... I hope you will get to know her... I like that she says, "I'm still a work in progress"... well ain't we all... we just think we are suppose to be perfect... and we are our worst critics.. Rock on Kathy....
  3. My friend over at Forgiven4this what a girl after God's heart. Singing the Lord's love. Giving all the praise to the Lord. She is an encourager to others. She is homeschooling four children. That amazes me beyond words. I so admire people that can do that. I wish, looking back, I could have done that for my own children. So sweetie, Rock on.....
  4. Now, my bible study partner Riezzee, Faithfully she is there for Bible study.... her answers are honest and real. She is very vulnerable. But she has allowed God to heal her and use her life in a mighty way. Also, a chemistry teacher, oh my where were you the WHOLE year I had to take chemistry in nursing school... talking about wondering around in the desert... LOL... so girlfriend,,, Rock on...

These are my picks... and I hope you all, take them, honor them, pass them on... but most of all..... laugh in the Lord... live in the Lord... and ROCK ON...

Blessings....

7 little hearts from you...:

Gretchen said...

Awesome choices, my friend. YOu are such a blessing to me. Have a wonderful weekend. I get to pick up Drama Girl from camp today. :)

Denise said...

You truly do rock my friend, wonderful choices.

forgiven4this said...

HEHE lol thanks I rock hehe never thought that I would ever be up for an award. Anyways, its God how is glorified, blessings have an amazing weekend!

forgiven4this said...

*who spelling error

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Wow! My first blogger award. I started the blog for me alone and it is becoming so much more than I ever expected. Thanks for encouraging me! I just can't wait to see what God has in store for me now.

Blessings

Susan said...

Great choices...and congratulations! I hope you have a great weekend.

:-) Susan

charlestonyaya said...

Miss Connie,Thank you sooo much for those incredible words, but more so, for the gift of a new friendship in Christ!! Your prayers have been felt in the last few weeks, and so appreciated. It is such a good feeling to know that even at 53 we can just keep ROCKING ON!! love ya, Kathy