Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day




Happy Father's day to the man... my daddy....





who taught me to never ride in a car without my seatbelt.

Never talk to strange men (oh well, except my husband-big smile)


To never cross the street without looking both ways.


How to bait my hook and cast a line


How to fly a plane


How to appreciate peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwiches at bedtime.


How to rock to Pink Floyd


How to appreciate the finer arts



but most of all, I learned of love----I love you with all my heart, Dad.














And thank you to my husband, my lover, my best friend, my journey partner and the father of my children. Thank you for the greatest gift of all, my children.

You are the most awesome gift God has ever blessed me with.

I love you.




Dad, Johnson.... we love you and thank you for being in Brad's life. We love you so much. Thank you is just not a strong enough word.



And Abba, thank you, you have blessed me abundantly. I am forever Yours.



5 little hearts from you...:

eph2810 said...

What a beautiful tribute to the most important men in your life.

Your dad taught you how to fly a plane - how cool is that!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Blessings on your Sunday afternoon and always.

Susan said...

What a beautiful tribute to these special men. I love that your Dad taught you to fly...that's what my DH and DS 3 are learning together right now (in addition to SCUBA). Blessings to you.

:-) Susan

Denise said...

What a precious post, love you my friend.

forgiven4this said...

Aww that is so amazing thanks so much for sharing...its good to finally put a face to the amazing men in your life....
blessings

Gretchen said...

What an encouragement your post is.

(((hugs)))