Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, May 5, 2007

WORTH-SHIP




Worth-ship....

because you are His




Because you are worthy



Because you are precious



Because He did not die in vain



Because you are His beloved.



Because you are His....



Worth-ship this weekend... bask in His love



Seek and Savor the moments of His tenderness



In His precious love,

Connie

7 little hearts from you...:

Gretchen said...

Oh, how I loved that reminder. I will worth-ship.

Anonymous said...

Well said. How beautiful.

Because of His worth, we have worth.

Basking for a moment with my coffee.

www.5purposedriven.wordpress.com

Sharon Bardwell said...

WOW! I thought I had typed the wrong URL for a moment! LOL!

It's beautiful! I love the new layout!

eph2810 said...

Thank you, Connie for sharing. I really, really needed that today.

Blessings to your weekend and always.

Denise said...

You are a true blessing.

Patty said...

Connie, I LOVE your new look and I so enjoyed this post!! You are such a delight.

May you have an encounter with God that will knock your socks off!

Love,
Patty

Denise said...

Thanks for the sweet comments that you left on my blog, and thanks for your prayers.I am praying for your son.