Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, May 4, 2007

Seek Him




(Matthew 6:33)"...seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."


Seek Ye Abba like a newborn seeks his mother's breast

Seek Ye Abba like a mother seeks her lost child

Seek Ye Abba like a lover seeks his spouse

Seek Ye Abba like an illness seeks a cure

Seek Ye Abba like a storm seeks the calm

Seek Ye Abba like the night seeks the day

Seek Ye Abba with a passion like that on your new marriage, with that of a new love, bathed in the fragrance of rose petals, lavished in His almightiness, wrapped in His power, and savor the taste of His sweetness.

Seek.

Savor.

For He is our Lover. He is our Savior.

Seek Him with a new passion

Have a supernatural weekend….


Connie

6 little hearts from you...:

Sharon Bardwell said...

Great reminder! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Connie,

You always challenge me and make me look at my Abba, my Daddy!!

Thank you!!

Dori

Denise said...

Wonderful post, thank you.

Holly said...

Does it count if it's a stumbling block of chocolate?? I'm just kidding...May God give you favor in your journey...I'm there with you. I've lost the baby weight from our fourth, bow I'm working on the third.

I love this post...as I clean today, I will chew on it!
Love you in Him,
Holly

Holly said...

I meant now, but I think "bow" is more appropriate, don't you? :) Smiling big!
Go with Joy,
Holly

Nise' said...

I love that...seek and savor!