Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Journey



For if it was not for my journey, I may never have sought rest in Your arms. ........... Connie Barris

Thanks to Maggie at Magnanimity for my new look

5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you today, and always.

Susan said...

Beautiful picture....love the new look!

Have a blessed blessed day!!

:-) Susan

Nise' said...

I love the new look! What a beautiful surprise!

Donnetta said...

What a beautiful page. I absolutely love the quote! I have often found the difficult things of my journey left me nowhere to flee but to rest in HIS arms! Beautiful!!

Thanks for your recent visit to "My Quiet Corner" and for commenting!! Please feel free to stop again anytime!

Holly said...

I love the new look, Connie!

I also have that very same heart (sun-catcher) in the picture below. I lost the hook for it, though.

What a wonderful tribute to marriage above...may God bless you today, Sister!

Of to get the baby...she's crying again :)
Love,
Holly