Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Prayer Request

Today, I ask for prayer... On my prayer request list I have been praying for a dear friend, Al. They are neighbors to my sister. He and his wife, Rita have been a wonderful vibrant couple.

His very recent diagnosis of cancer has quickly taken over his body.

My prayer is that our precious Lord would receive Al into His arms for Al's final healing. This is surely to take place within hours or maybe days.

Father, be with Al's family and take away all of Al's pain.

Thank you Papa for your promise. The promise of eternity.




4 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I am joining you in much prayer for Al, and his family my friend.

Sharon Bardwell said...

Praying for Al, his family and for you and your family as you reach out to them.

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Patty said...

I am joining for prayer for Al. I just prayed for him and his family.

Connie you are so sweet and loving and have such a heart for intercession. You are a true blessing.

Love,
Patty

Nise' said...

Lifting up Al and his family in prayer.