Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, May 21, 2007

Join The Dance


(Proverbs 3:5) " Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding."
(Psalm 100) "…enter His gates with thanksgiving….."


Trust in the Lord? Yes, that is what I need to do. After this week, this weekend, I just feel lost. Still holding onto hope for my dad. Praying that all will be well with him. It is just not for me to understand, is it Lord?

And then yesterday, our friend Al and his wife Rita. As we held his hand and told him it was ok to go. Go see our Papa. Go, the Lord is waiting to receive you. Al had always been there to take care of Rita. Walk her to where she needed to go. Meet her every need. And now it was Rita that was walking him home. Walking him home to his Heavenly Father.

Confused. Pain. Grief. Tears. Anguish. And yes, hope.

From The Father's Heart: (Charles Slagle)

Weary One,

When I ask you to sing praises and to delight in Me from your heart, please bear in mind -- I AM not seeking your encouragement. Since when did everlasting strength need encouragement? Or anything else for that matter?

My command to give praise is a love command. I AM inviting you to join The Dance -- The Cosmic Celebration of Joy! There and there alone can learn the Song of Songs. And there only can you also hear the song I have sung over you since you were born.

Enter my courts! Come into them-- with praise! Praise is the gateway to My throne room. So praise, child! Enter in by praise! I AM drawing you into the melody all heaven has been signing since before time began. We have a glorious song to sing, you and I, and the tedious drone of earth-songs will disappear in the splendor of Ours, I assure you.

And when you sing Our song, hurting one, Our hearts will harmonize as one. In the glory of that union all else will harmonize as well. But you must sing the Song of praise if ever you would see.

Your Father………

** Please go to prayer request and read baby keylan as I ask for prayer...


4 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Connie,

So much going on for you, sweet sister. You are in my prayers. Yes, we were in Atlanta this weekend -- only for a night, though. Next time we will be there much longer and I will definitely work in a "hug" for you -- face to face!!

Blessings,
Dori

Denise said...

I am praying for baby Keylan, your dad, and you precious one. God and I love you bunches.

Nise' said...

You have been in my prayers. I want to respond to the comment you left me today via email. Email me at nisethusfarATyahooDOTcom

eph2810 said...

It is always the ones left behind that are hurting when someone is going to be with our Heavenly Father.
Lifting your dad, Rita and you up in prayer.

Blessings on your day and always.