Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Graduation Day


To my baby nephew.... "TaTa"... oh yes, he'll die if he reads this knowing I called him that...
After all, he's all grown up... graduating today... going into the service to serve our country.. but it does seem like yesterday he was a baby....

Let me present to you William "Taylor" White.... graduating today... and entering a new phase of his life

I am so proud of you..... and I love you

your favorite Aunt... smile




6 little hearts from you...:

Lynn and Keith said...

I'm so proud I could burst. I have gotten two thru highschool and one left. I am so proud of my kids. I am proud of Taylors decision to enter the air force. He is not an 'idoit' as mike lester portrayed in his cartoon editorial several weeks ago. thank you for spot-lighting my taytay today. this is truly a special day for him.

Denise said...

May God guide Taylors footsteps all the days of his life, congrats on his graduation.

Patty said...

How sweet. I say thank you to Taylor for serving our country. That is a big decision, and may God surround him with a wall of protection and direct his steps in his new journey in life.

Love,
Patty

eph2810 said...

A very handsome young man. Congratulations.
May our heavenly Father protect Him while he is in the service.

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't he just somethin'? My Taylor is also "Ta Ta" to us and this was a reminder that in just 7 short years we'll be sending him on his way, too -- probably to the Air Force, as well. I have always said that I fully expect to be waving goodbye to him from a tarmack someday.

How wonderful that he is loved by so many!

Blessings,
Dori

Laura said...

Congratulations!

Still praying for your father - keep us all posted.