Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, May 7, 2007

A Great Romance



The Great Romance….. A Marriage Made In Heaven


I, Connie, take thee Brad to be my husband,
And I heard my Bridegroom speak:
(Exodus 15:2) The LORD is my strength and my song;He has become my salvation

and before God and these witnesses
(John 1:18) but God the One and Only

I promise to be a faithful and true wife."
(Exodus 34:6) God… abounding in love and faithfulness,

"Will you, Brad, have Connie to be your wife?
And His voice spoke like no other:
(Isaiah 62:5) as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you

Will you love her, comfort and keep her,
(Ruth 2:13) You have given me comfort

and forsaking all other remain true to her as long as you both shall live?"
(2 Chronicles 13:10) the LORD is our God, and we have not forsaken Him.

"I, Brad, take thee Connie, to be my wife,
(Colossians 3:14) which binds them all together in perfect unity

and before God and these witnesses I promise to be a faithful and true husband."
(Jeremiah 42:5) May the LORD be a true and faithful

"With this ring I thee wed, and all my worldly goods I thee endow.
(Song of Solomon 3:11) crowned him on the day of his wedding, the day his heart rejoiced

In sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, 'til death do us part."
(2 Samuel 1:23) in life they were loved and gracious, and in death they were not parted.

When our Bridegroom comes…. It will be the greatest love affair of all times.
(Song of Solomon 4:9-16) parts….

my bride;
you have stolen my heart
How much more pleasing is your love than wine,
and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!

Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb,
milk and honey are under your tongue.

You are a garden locked up,
you are a spring enclosed,
a sealed fountain.
You are a garden fountain,
a well of flowing water

Beloved

Awake, north wind,
and come, south wind!
Blow on my garden,
that its fragrance may spread abroad.

Let my lover come into his garden
and taste its choice fruits.

For we are His beloved…….

In the greatest Romance of all times……….
Connie

4 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Connie --

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new design!! This post was beautiful, too.

I'm home today and ask that you pray for me -- I need some time in the Word today and I have many distractions around me (namely my messy house!). Pray that I will choose the "better thing!"

Love,
Dori

Sharon Bardwell said...

Beautiful...may I plagerize for my 25th anniversary in June...naw...I'll want to be original for that...but still, beautiful...love the parallels.

Denise said...

So very beautiful.

Susan said...

Gorgeous Connie! Thank you for reminding us just how sacred our vows are.

Hugs.

:-) Susan