Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

We Are Worthy of His Worth-Ship




"They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy" (Revelations 3:4)
(Psalm 96:4) "For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;…"


I don't know about you, but I struggle with whether or not I am worthy enough. Am I worthy to carry the cross? Oh, some days my pride tends to carry me far. And then some days I want to run and hide behind a bush. It is on those days, I hear my Father's call.

As I was preparing to teach Sunday school class this past weekend, it just happened to be on worship. Imagine that!! As I sat in my little area preparing, I saw a quarter just lying there. I kept staring at it as if it were speaking to me.
Finally, I picked it up. And yes, it spoke volumes. On one side was the picture of man. And the other side was a picture of an Eagle with his wings spread out.

So what did that mean? What did I hear my Papa saying to me?

One side was a picture of a man which represented us. I noticed where the "In God We Trust" was--right below the mouth. Was a beautiful reminder.

The Eagle represented Christ. For He was the incarnation of the divine love. The Bride-soul attains salvation on the wings of the eagle.

And what was so interesting was--- the worth… Both sides, man, Christ--of this quarter was equal in its' worth… was that what my Abba wanted me to see. That my worth meant the same to Him?

Wow… Pretty powerful message. As His whispers blew through my heart, a tear fell. "Let not my Son's death be in vain" (Galatians 2:21)

For you, me, we are all worthy of His "Worth-ship"

Blessings……….

Connie

3 little hearts from you...:

Sharon Bardwell said...

Connie,
That sounds like a 'Little Lesson' :-)

And a very cool one at that!

I continue to be amazed at the ways our Loving Lord still 'speaks' to us today...still gives us parables so that we can understand His greatness on our level.

Denise said...

I enjoy your blog more and more each day, thank you.

Nise' said...

What an awesome message! I love how God can and will use anything to talk to us!