Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's Feast



Friday’s Feast May 18th

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

I was overwhelmed with sadness at the news of my dad's illness
I was extremely happy with my son's accomplishments at school on awards day
I am hopeful my dad will do well and God will heal him.

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
I have it... it's my four door jeep.... slate blue..

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
My husband wakes me up...
He makes the coffee, because it is biblical that the man makes the coffee (He'brews) get it??
I sit and stare at the TV...
then shower and go to work... the rest is a blur

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
well first of all, I use to write Chad Everett all the time.. remember Medical Center.. it isn't all about email... ok... and I did get a form letter back... I thought I had died and gone to heaven

Email? well, I emailed Dr. Phil... no he didn't email me back...
go figure... He obviously didn't realize it was me!!

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
I don't even know what a podcast is....

yum yum.. another delicious feast.....


6 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

I really REALLY like your new look. It's so peaceful and calming. I just want to make one small suggestion. Your header image is a bit off to the right side. Perhaps you need to go back to the place where you've got the code for your header image, and make sure the width has been changed to account for the new image size. I think that should take care of it. Ta for now dahling!

Sharon Bardwell said...

Connie, my friend, you are such a blessing by the way you use your words and choose your attitude.

I soooo understand the "Blur salad"

I have emailed Victoria Jackson (Saturday Night Live and many other shows) a bunch and she always answers...just 'cause she realizes "who I am" right???? No it's because we grew up being friends. :-)

I know what a podcast is but wouldn't know what to do with one!

Have a great weekend...still praying for you Dad. He's on the current post on my prayer site.

Patty said...

Connie,
I was thinking of you and hope that your dad is doing well. I will keep him in my prayers. When I get back next weekend I will give you all the details of the conference.

Love,
Patty

Denise said...

Sending you love, prayers, and great big hugs.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Dr. Phil? Really? I'm dying of curiosity, but it if you want to keep mum ... that's oK, but really, since you mentioned it, it must not be tooo personal (ha-ha)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Also, it's so encouraging to know there's someone out there who remembers Chad Everett and Medical Center. I told Ruth I would get in touch after this open house thing. Thanks!