Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, May 28, 2007

Feeling Blue



I had been feeling blue.... had my son's GI bug yesterday... look for yourself... am I better?


Do you think I'll ever be the same?? I do need to go back to work tomorrow.....


Thanks to Linda over at 2nd cup of coffee for sharing her visit to Candy Land at
www.becomeanmm.com ....

Gosh I can't get over the resemblance this little fat girl and I have...

have a safe holiday day....



9 little hearts from you...:

Lynn and Keith said...

love the blue nurse! before you go back to work tomorrow, you have to come to my house today and play in the pool and spend the day with friends and family. then tomorrow you can post a red nurse for all the sun you are going to soak up today. glad you are feeling better.

Connie Barris said...

I am... I think a war was had in the house by the cat... so I'm cleaning up and I'll be there soon....

pool party!!

Nise' said...

Cute, I did this awhile ago and never posted how I turned out.

A neat way to share dreams. You're tagged. Check it out here

Susan said...

Very cute!! I did this and am trying to decide when to post it. I hope you have fun at your POOL party! Wish I were going to a pool party.

Hugs.

:-) Susan

Denise said...

I love you beautiful blue one, glad you are feeling better.

Laura said...

Hey Connie! Thanks for swinging by- I didn't think you were ignoring me. You are too funny! Thanks for letting me know about your difficulties on my site.

I do hope you feel FULLY recovered. Not fun to get sick. :(

PS. Tagged post is coming! :)

eph2810 said...

LOL - that is just too cute and also funny. I might have to try it one of these days when I am not so busy with other stuff -- hehe...

Blessings on your Memorial Day and always.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Fun stuff. Love the hair. I plan to take you up on your tag.

Susanne said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am going to see if I can design a "Gorilla" M&M!! Ha ha!! (We had the GI bug last week...I can TOTALLY relate!)Thanks for stopping by my place. I *so* enjoyed the visit!!