Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend At Grandpa's








NO GREATER LOVE....GRANDPA..... AND OUR JACK JACK...







6 little hearts from you...:

forgiven4this said...

Is that little one ever cute. And Grandpa is showed in love for him. Have a Blessed Day!

Denise said...

What precious pictures, thanks for sharing.

Mauro C. said...

Hi there,

I would like to invite you, and your readers, to be part of my challenge.

I'm trying to post 1 Million Love Messages From All Around The World in my blog.

I hope that you can help to promote this challenge... and, of course, i'll be waiting for your message :)

Best Regards From Portugal

By God's Grace said...

Adorable baby!! . . . Thanks for visiting!! Always good to see you!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

He has such pretty eyes.

charlestonyaya said...

Hey Connie,
I read that you are a Christian counselor - do you know of any in the Tampa area? Thanks for any information that you can send my way!! email - citadeldb@aol.com