Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day


In honor of Memorial Day, let me introduce to you, two very special people in my life. First, is my dad. He served in the Air Force. As you can see, he is quite handsome and I am mighty proud of him. So I want to take a moment to honor him on this special day for what he did for our country.
I love you Dad.........



Second, is my brother-in-law, keith. Married to my sister (still think he out did himself,-- smile) but I am proud of him as he actually retired from the Air Force after receiving a degree as a Physician Assistant while spending career time.





Not pictured but I would like to honor is my very dear friend, Jeff Purdue. He served in the Vietnam War. He went home to be with the Lord several years ago after a tragic accident. I never want to forget what he did for this country nor do I want to forget him as my friend.

Blessings to all that served our country.



4 little hearts from you...:

Lynn and Keith said...

the two most special men in my life. I am blessed.

eph2810 said...

Wonderful way to honor the special men in your life.
I was very blessed that my husband was never in a conflict situation while serving this country.

Have a blessed evening.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing two awesome heros.

Anonymous said...

I need to do this. Great idea.