Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, May 24, 2007

And I fell Prostrate On My Face






"When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead" —(Revelation 1:17)


Someone asked me yesterday (Actually Lisa in our I AM Bible Study-- so she got me to really thinking) how I responded basically once I heard my Abba call my name. I said, "I melt, I cry, I fall prostrate on my face before my Lord." And I can say that I am living passionately in the realms of His love and I hear my name being called audibly piercing through my heart and soul especially this past month. After a long season of silence, wondering what my Abba might be up to, I now know He is speaking to me. I would be less than forthcoming if I didn't mention I was getting anxious at times with the silence….. but I know that is my human side peering its ugly little head.

I may not know exactly what it is He is saying yet, but I know He is there and I hear Him, I see Him everywhere. And all I know to do is fall at His feet in total amazement at the work He is doing in my life. His perfect plan… As it is playing out…. No matter the outcome… It is His….

I also know not to stay at His feet indefinitely, as He reaches down and touches me. "He laid His right hand on me . . ." (
Revelation 1:17 ), so that I do not tarry for too long on the mountain but that I walk back down into the valley where the work is to be done.

Knowing He is walking right along side of me. (Matthew 28:20)

He allowed me time at His feet to replenish my love that only comes from the Father ('God is love' 1Jn 4) that I will pour out to others. He has allowed me to see I must do all things through Him ( 'just as Jesus could only do things He saw His Father do' John 5:19).

As One, we will be a fountain of everlasting refreshment.

For I am yours to do as You wish…

In Him,

8 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Your heart shines through every post you write, bless you dear one.

forgiven4this said...

Beautiful, so revealing. It's kind of neat cause when I was reading this post, it was God speaking through you. Sometimes when we can't hear God He uses us to reach to others. Thank you so much for sharing, I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is the first word I want to write about this post. I have been fortune to come across some amazing posts for the Lord and this post is right up there. Your deep love and trust of God comes through in this post and it is like a light on this page. Thank you for taking the time for visit my site and thank you for sharing your heart with all of us.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You have a wonderful way of writing about you and the Lord. We may experience it, but we can't articulate it as you do. It's nice to come here and say to yourself, "Yes, I know what that it is." Or "It's been a while; maybe I should get alone with the Father."

Holly said...

Connie...what a very timely Word for me! Keep writing Girl! Have a wonderful evening, Friend!
Holly

Nise' said...

I experienced this today while driving the car on the highway. I had been in prayer yesterday, last night asking what to do in a situation. I was still "talking" about it with Him in the car with the radio playing when the announcer for the program announced what the program was about.. I was too busy "talking" that I heard that still small voice ask if I was listening...The subject was announced again and I was so slayed and eyes filling I wanted to get out of the car on the road and get down on my face! But I kept driving, listening and the message was keep stand firm with ME. I love how He speaks to us!

By God's Grace said...

Thanks for commenting and visiting at my blog, Connie. I'm glad to have met you for your site is inspirational and anointed. I'll be by from time to time and you will be in my prayers . . .

In Christ's love,

Irene

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.