Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, May 25, 2007

My Book Meme


So here I am running all over the place,, people are tagging me left and right.. too cool.... Ms Shortybear tagged me,,, tag I'm it... so here it goes....

MEME #1
Here's how the literary meme works:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
OK the first book didn't have 161 pages... so now onto 2nd book.. it's You're Ground For Life by Joey O'Connor....
page 161 says..."Waiting for God isn't easy to do, and sometimes the answer He gives you is just like your folks' "We'll see"

we'll how profound is that!!!! That was meant for me today..blessings.....in the form of a game...

Nise, Laura tag your it....

MEME #2

Yes, I have been tagged... by my sweet friend Nise I think she just wants to see what kind of warped mind I have by checking out my bookcase...
I could have saved you the trouble my dahlin... I'm warped

The Rules Are:Post your responses.
Tag anywhere from 1-5 friends.
Leave comments to let them know they've been tagged.
Come back and leave a comment when your post is up.

Next 5 books on your to be read shelf:
* Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury
* Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado
* Daniel by Beth Moore
* Marley and Me - John Grogan (Nise, me too.. a friend sent it to me to read)
* Rahab by Francine Rivers


Last 4 books you've read:
* Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers (Awesome)
* Found - Karen Kingsbury
* Dear John - Nicholar Sparks
* For Woman Only - SHaunti Feldhahn - great book for woman in relationships or if you might ever be..

Last 3 books you've borrowed (library or friend)
* Dear John (and they made me sign and date it, cool)
* Marley and Me
* Rahab

Last 2 non-fiction books you've read:
* Night - Elie Wiesel
* DNA of Relationships for Couples by Greg Smally and Bob Paul


The 1 book you wish everyone would read
Grace Walk by Steve McVey

I think now I have to tag 5 people.... so you better run... here I come....
Sharon , Maggie, Linda, Dori and Patty (when she gets back)


Have a wonderful Friday

8 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Hey sweet one, visit my blog. I have tagged you for a meme.

Sharon Bardwell said...

It will be later this weekend before I can 'try' to do this.

I've got to get more blog friends if you are going to keep tagging me :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, this looks like a fun Meme!! I'm cleaning house like a mad woman today because I have out-of-town company coming from Montana this afternoon. When I get through all of the craziness I'll post this one.

Have a great Friday!!!

Blessings,
Dori

Patty said...

Connie,
When I get back I will do the meme!! I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun if we all could go to a conference together? I am sure God could work that out for us.

Nise' said...

Fun! I will get right on the one you just tagged me for. Thanks for playing along with the other one! I loved those little novellas by Francine Rivers! You will LOVE Marly and Me, keep kleenex handy! Have a great weekend!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I am going to try this, but honestly, I haven't read much lately, other than one book. You all are far and away ahead of me in this.

Laura said...

AHH! I just discovered your tag! :) I think you left a comment about it long ago. I'm gettin' on it.

Peace to you.

We need an update about your papa - how's he doing?

Laura said...

My meme post is finally up!

Thanks for the tag. :)