Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I AM Bible Study



1. How current is your God? Is he up to date on all your issues or do you have old hurts you still hold behind your back?


He is as current as my every breath. There is a big situation going on in my life right now and depending on how it works out, I hope to be able to share it soon... and I can lay out how God has been preparing the pathway for years.

One of these days, I am going to have to share with you all how God worked in my life to help me walk through forgiveness .. not only with the man that took my friends life but also several other people in my life. Now when someone hurts me or I am just hurt in general I just throw them into the "Forgiveness chair" and move on... so the answer would be "NO" I don't want anything to hold me back or anything to be between my relationship between my Papa because I am harbouring unforgiveness...



2. Has the enemy ever told you there are situations that are 'old news' that are better left stuffed down? Or perhaps because they were so long ago they can't possibly be affecting you now?

Before I went through Grace Ministries and understand my freedom in Christ, all the time. But praise God, not anymore...
John 10:10 clearly states, "The thief came to kill, steal and destroy but I came that you may have the abundant life"


3. In the matter of established authority, does God truly reign in your life? Where are you when He calls your name?

He reigns... period... when I try to take over.... I make a total mess of things... when I hear Him call, I melt, I cry, I fall prostrate on my face before Him.

4. Do you ever feel God has forgotten you in your 'west side of the wilderness'?

I think sometimes God has me in a season of growth and maturity.... take a tree for example.. while a tree is growing, its roots do not have time to stabilize, so then there will be a period where the tree doesn't seem to grow much, this is when the roots are maturing....growing stronger... that is what is sometimes happening in our life...so when things don't seem to be happening, actually there is much going on....

also, I just don't think I could handle full blown activity all the time... dull, quiet, yes... Rest.. yes...

5. Have you ever experienced a time of cleansing where God has illuminated and rejuvenated you? If not, do you find you are in need of this now?

Yes, again when I went through Grace Ministries in 2001-2003, I was completely overhauled... I can't begin to tell you how much work God did in my life.. and continues to do....

If you don't know freedom in Christ and need a jumpstart,,,, I would recommend Grace Walk by Steve McVey

Again, Lisa what an awesome Bible Study... I always get something out of it.... and I can't wait to read the others...


10 little hearts from you...:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

'also, I just don't think I could handle full blown activity all the time... dull, quiet, yes... Rest.. yes...'

Love that you said this...I can not even begin to tell you how I am looking forward to vacation in a few weeks!! ahh sweet rest!

I always enjoy your insigts...bless you dear!

Lisa

Nise' said...

Working on my answers! Blessed by yours! I am praying for you my friend!

If you would like to play along, I tagged you for a book meme. Check it out on my for fun blog.
No obligation whatsoever. Let me know if you post so I can come and check it out.

forgiven4this said...

Wow thank you so much for speaking the truth. And Welcome, I am totally blessed by what you wrote in your answers.

Blessings To you Always

Denise said...

You bless my heart.

Deborah said...

Firstly thank you for your kind word on my blog and I love walking in HIs grace. So nice to be able to walk a road with dolla's from around the world that love Jesus just as much as I do. love always me

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Connie-I won't run away. I may be silent, but I get over that too once I have had time to process.

Thank you for reminding me that I am forgiven - why MUST I point it out to people. God has ultimately turned it all into good. I love my husband an family dearly. He knew my heart better than I knew myself.

Thank you for confronting me and reminding me of all I need to remember about God. You are definitely welcome to "get in my face" - that is what sister christians are for.

Cyndee

Miriam Pauline said...

Wonderful post. Love how the joy is just pouring out. Thank you for sharing.

Nise' said...

I am loving this study. I am learing and being blessed by doing it and even more by reading everyone's responses and icing on the cake blessing is other's comments as they read the responses. God is so good!

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing so honestly!
Blessings

Gretchen said...

Connie,

Not only do your answers reflect God's glory, your whole blog does. Blessings to you, my friend, and please keep us posted on your son and the other prayer needs. You are a woman after God's own heart. (((hugs!!))) Also, have a great vaca!