Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where Will Your Seeds Be Planted?


(Philippians 4:8) "Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse."


Pope John XXIII was once quoted as saying, "It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the Pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the Pope."


A problem arises and we immediately think that we are powerless, that we must run to the powers outside of us. See the power of the Holy Spirit lies within our very hearts. I'm not talking about intercessory prayer, this is different.


Sometimes our happiness and yes, even our misery may lie within our own grasp. The seeds we carry and plant (or don't plant) along the way are in are very own minds and spirits. It's like a love affair with the Holy Spirit. He is with us always.


Just think how dramatic our life could be if we knew we carried these seeds ready to be planted along our path, along our journey. Like a little girl dropping rose pedals at a wedding. She is so carefree, isn't she? She exudes that of happiness, companionship, love. But yes, there may even be times in the valley so that we may learn, so that we may begin to experience true joy.


Our life on earth is not a destination, but a journey for the eternal place where we will stand before our Jesus.


Connie

0 little hearts from you...: