Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, April 27, 2007

PAPA GREW FLOWERS JUST FOR YOU



(Matthew 18:3) "...Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children….."



Today on my way to work, My Papa painted the skies a pink cotton candy. I wanted to reach up and take a bite. He was thinking of me. And then as I was walking into the hospital, I noticed a beautiful flower and I thought I heard my momma say, "Don't pick that flower." But then I heard my Abba say, "Pick it, I made it just for you."

Each night as our 11 year-old-son prays, he doesn't say, "If" You will,,,, but "When" You will… he prays with such boldness. He never questions His Abba. He prays and moves on. He knows his prayers are in the hands of our Lord. And do you think it is also because children are in the will of God?

Oh, how precious it is to live in that child-like faith.

How many times do we ask our Lord to show us His will? Why is that? Why can't we just rest in the knowing? Do you know how to tell if you are in the will of God? By our heart--God puts the desires, and the passions in our heart. If we follow our heart, we know we are in the will of our Lord.

Now you say, well hey I have some pretty ungodly passions, but yea, tell me about that tug going on in your heart regarding that passion!…. That is not true passion, is it??!!

A Christ-awareness life is when you stop asking to be shown His will and start living His will….

It's when you can bend down and pick up the flower that He has grown just for you….

Blossoms to you….

Connie

3 little hearts from you...:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You are right about the tug. Thanks be to God for that!

Nise' said...

I have so had to learn that lesson in my life. It's not just about asking and then sitting around doing nothing waiting, its about living the thing out and the answers come or I realize I've know them all along!

Denise said...

This was a precious post.