Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, April 13, 2007

In His Father's Eyes




Happy Birthday to My Precious Husband....

In My Father’s Eyes


In your mother’s womb, you grew, (Psalm 139)
your brown hair and eyes of blue.
God prepared you a journey of best,
where you could find a path of rest. (Matt 11:30)


But the winds picked up and blew your way,
and soon the path you chose had become disarray.
The creeks had dried up and the sun grew hot.
And you thought just maybe you’d give home another shot.


You see, anger had seeped through your every pore,
closing out God from every door.
I heard you cry, "It isn’t fair."
So there on my knees, God heard my prayer.


Because one year ago, Abba answered your tears
and in His love, carried off your fears.
For it was then for the first time, that you looked into your father’s eyes
and finally after a lifetime, there are no more why’s.


And now you say that, "I have seen the love of my father’s eyes.
Can this only be a taste of what it will be like when I meet my
Heavenly Father in the Heavenly skies?"


Happy Birthday to my precious husband, Brad


Born: April 13, yes it was a Friday.. great things happen on these days.
"for such a time as this" (Esther 4:14 – that would be me--you were chosen for me)


I love you

Connie (Esther)

2007

(One year ago this month, Brad met his earthly father for the first time. The reunion has been one of the most incredible love. It has released Brad of tremendous anguish, answered many questions and has shown him true Godly love)

Here is a devotional from one year ago.... praise God we are able to fast forward to today..

(1 Peter 2:9) - "But you are a chosen people, ... a people belonging to God, ......who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."


For the past seven years (now 8), my best friend has lived in darkness. The darkness of not knowing. My best friend found out that the father that had raised him was not his biological father. His whole being had been shattered. A world of darkness slowly crept around him leaving him feeling very much alone.


No longer belonging to anyone, really. But God would take him on an emotional journey to find his Heavenly Father-- first. "Chosen... belonging to God"


Before the death of his father that raised him, they resolved much hurt that occurred over the years. Then his father embraced him as a loving father, taking him in his arms as his very own. A tender sweet moment cherished between the two.


He now has received the love of two fathers.


That was several years ago and just this weekend, there was finally the closure to answered prayers that my friend has been calling out to his Abba for answers. My friend called his biological father. And the father said, "Well, I'll be" and they were finally united. Then the tears fell and they were tears of joy. The fear that kept them apart, was now gone.


Now there is the love of three fathers.


But the story does not end here either. It has really just begun. But only our Heavenly Father knows the ending. And the prayers are one that I will pray for daily. Because only God knows why He has brought them together after all these years.


You see, this man is my husband.


These lives have been touched by the hand of God. Out of darkness their lives will shine.


A great story will be told!

and it has been....

3 little hearts from you...:

Lori said...

Very sweet story of reconciliation, Happy Birthday to your hubby. Thank you for taking the time to come over and visit my blog.

Blessings.

Nise' said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! Enjoyed listening to Eric's song (love it). Wonderful reunion story. My brother was 21 when he found out that the man who raised him was not his natural father and that he had siblings. Unfortunately, he was unable to make peace/reconcile before our natural father died.

Susie said...

I love this beautiful story. How wonderful for your husband and his father. I love Eric Clapton, and that's a great song.