Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Got Randomized

Apparently because I have 3 vowels in my name I got randomized by Linda over at 2nd cup of coffee, LOL. I told her I thought that the random thing was illegal but she is choosing to live life on the edge.

And actually Linda, live in the disappointment of knowing I don’t vote for the American Idols but I am a die hard fan. And I do complain about who is voted off... typical nonvoter.

Now after answering these 5 questions…. I would suggest a CT scan of your brain, as I couldn’t come up with anything even remotely so difficult. I would probably be more like, who was the first boy you kissed,,, you know pretty stupid. But not you, I am now looking for advil because my head is pounding from thinking so hard.


1. The one thing I would do if I had the courage? I would sky dive… Because it looks exhilarating. But I don’t do it because I am terrified of heights. And what is
The worst that could happen?.. … well, hmmmm… let’s see…. I could…. DIE!!

2. The worst date? That would be when my first husband and I were dating. It should have been a sign but oh no… I didn’t pick up on it… we went to the fair.
As we were riding a ride, I looked over at him and he was just a smilin’…. The next thing I knew, he threw up all over me…. I should have left him then.


3. You are at a nationally televised Presidential White House press conference as part of the press corps. President Bush calls on you because you are waving your hand around like a wild woman. You stand, but suddenly, your heart races, your mouth dries, and you're seeing stars. You can't remember your brilliant question or utter a single syllable. The only thing you are able to do is sing. Remaining silent is not an option. What will you sing and why?

Mercy Me
Word of God Speak

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain

4. If you were named "Supreme Blogging Commander of the Official World Wide Webbings of Intranets" or some such other prestigious title, what is the first rule you would lay down as non-negotiable?

I could probably add several thou shalts to the blogging world... there are some rude people... and you can get your feelings hurt if you let it.... but...

Thou shalt respond to blogger regarding comment(s) left when a response is required or suggested or sensitive.

5. What's your favorite color? NOT!!! Instead: You are hiring someone for a position in your company. Nevermind which position. It's just your job to hire the best candidate and then tell your superior why you chose that person. If you choose unwisely, you get fired. The pressure is on. Which one will you choose?
My favorite color is slate blue… ha…
Nah, I have an option of hiring four characters.
Candidate A has brought her IPOD in to listen to while you are interviewing her.
Candidate B wants to arm wrestle you
Candidate C throws up on your desk and then keeps on talking like nothing happened.
Candidate D states if he is hired, he'll demonstrate his loyalty by getting a tattoo of the corporate logo.
these are actual situtations that have occurred.

Now down to business,,,,in my business of medicine, I would hire C.

That shows me that "she" (we know a "he" could not handle the puk--disclaimer if a he reads this,,, it's just a joke... I have male nurses working with me) will be able to go right on with business when someone throws up on their shoe, in their shoe or on their clothes.

I don’t like for the nurses to get all yuked out by a little throw up…and I don’t want them to slow down to go wash their shoes off… but to keep on truckin’

She’s my lady……I’d hire her on the spot. LOL.


so... if anyone out there wants to be randomized... let me know...

10 little hearts from you...:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You crack me up! It was so worth the weird questions to get these answers!

Whitney said...

You did a good job...those are some pretty tough questions.

Susan said...

Love love love the answers...I agree they were much harder than some I've seen.

Have a GREAT day!!

:-) Susan

Sharon Bardwell said...

OH MY! I hope I'm not one of those that don't respond to comments.

You made me smile with your answers!

I don't want to be randomized but I do want to know what being randomized means? How is one randomized? ;-\

Connie Barris said...

oh no Ms Sharon... You are not one of the commandment offenders....

Random questions for random people, I believe... it's a game..

how sweet you are...

Connie

Nise' said...

You did an awesome job being randomized! LOL. I am off to read the other answers.

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Hey! I said sky dive too! And I haven't done it for the same reason as you!

Also, it wasn't my worst date (what does that say about me?), but I was puked on at the fair too. I married the guy too. It's still awesome 17 years later, though.

AND I said "C" on the interview question, mostly because I skated through school by answering "C" a LOT!

Great answers, cool blog.

Deena Peterson said...

**wild applause** Encore! Encore! Those were some cool answers!!! I think I'd like playing with you:-)

Unknown said...

Fantastic. I smiled the whole way!! I loved your answers.

http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

Connie Barris said...

Hey guys...

I have my 5 guestions about ready and will post in the morning...

so you better get ready.. I'm sending them to some of you guys....

Connie