Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shadows Of Our Past



(Ephesians 5:8-9) " You groped your way through murk once, but no longer. You're out in the open now. The bright light of Christ makes your way plain. So no more stumbling around...." Msg

Before the sunsets on our life, our shadow will be at it's longest. We may be called to face all that that represents.

Its darkness. Its secrets. Its unspoken tales. Its emptiness that glares into a rubble of our past.

Our shadow--unique to only us--resembles a side we can't always see nor sometimes care to face. But clearly others have seen our shadow, they may have even stepped on and over it.

Did they notice the colorless side of my life in which it stood? The life which haunted me, the life that no matter how fast I ran, no matter where I hid, I couldn't escape its presence?

The rubble that has now become my life.

The very emptiness has caused me to seek God with all of my heart and mind. My heart that aches from the loneliness that now seeks only Him. In that darkness, I seek the Light.

And as I am drawn towards the Light, through the rubble, the rubble which was done onto me, and some which happened of my own doing, I just shake off the dirt, and I now bathe in the Father's love.. I now find healing.... I find that pure Light....

No more shadows to hide from...nor fear....

And thou I walk through the shadow of death(death of my old shadow, death of the old rubble), I will fear no evil...Psalm 23

For I am His beloved....
Connie

0 little hearts from you...: