Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What is Karma?



(Job 8:20) "... God will let you laugh again...."


It's been a while since I have laughed really hard... but yesterday... oh my...

A friend of ours borrowed my husbands truck to move some furniture that she bought at an auction. When K arrived back to our house with the truck, she looked a little frazzled. I asked her how it went and she said, "I have burned some (pause)..." now there was enough of a pause for me to assume she was going to say calories. Isn't that what all menopausal women think about? Burning calories so that we can get back into that size 8, drop dead gorgeous, black skinny dress, BK (before kids) and BC (before chocolate-- not before Christ although it has been that long since I have seen size 8).

But oh no, out of my friends mouth came, "I HAVE BURNED SOME KARMA."

Of course, I had to do a double take. What in the world is Karma? Quite frankly, I was afraid to look up the meaning of karma from Websters or Wikipedia. Who knows what that may have revealed, so I decided I would invent my own definition--just knowing her!

So here it goes:

K--I could KICK myself for ever going to this stupid auction
A--Because I am ACTING like a total lunatic now
R--and please REMIND me if I ever do this again
M--As there will be a MURDER on my hands of those I love and cherish over where this furniture should go....
A--And once I get home, I will now have to grovel on my hands and knees to all as I ASK for forgiveness for making a fool of myself...

I am thinking this is what she meant by burning major KARMA....because as she walked out the door, she looked me square in the eyes and said, "If I ever say the word auction again, restrain me, shoot me, whatever it takes."

So, today, tomorrow, if you need to burn some major Karma, just know our Abba is there to laugh with us....

His Beloved
Connie

0 little hearts from you...: