Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, May 22, 2011

In Memory Of Jayne


It has been thirty years since my best friend went Home. I always think about her this time of year as we were graduating from Nursing School and filled with hopes and dreams. We had our whole life in front of us. The day Jayne died, I had spent the day with her. She shared her dreams with me on that day more than she ever had. It was as if…

I like to think those dreams are being fulfilled in the Heavenly realms…

Jayne left behind a beautiful little girl that is now grown. Jayne she looks so much like you. She makes me smile.


My road to tenderness in our memories has not always been this easy. I spent many years filled with anger and rage over your brutal death. But our Heavenly Dad walked me through the most passion-filled forgiveness. Something I will hold onto until we see each other again.

Thank you for the lessons I have learned. Grace and Love.

In sweet memory of Jayne Autry… I miss you… I love you….
(1954-1981)

2 little hearts from you...:

Karin said...

It's amazing how the Lord uses every one of our relationships for teaching purposes. May He continue to comfort you!

Denise said...

Such a precious tribute to your beautiful friend, love you.