Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lost Chickens

If you find my chickens... will you send them back to me..... My ADD is really acting up today...

Don't act like you didn't know I suffer from this aliment... LOL

and no comments from my husband...or close friends---!!! please.... !

yes... I know this is a duck!!!

4 little hearts from you...:

Karin said...

I just had that ugly sinking feeling - did she really lose all her ducklings except the one under her wings? Are they swimming down the sewer to the treatment plant??? Sure hope not - but it makes for an interesting photo! Have a better day.....

Connie Barris said...

Too funny Karin..

the day is young... there is always that possibility...

Unknown said...

That is so cute, I like to think she had them all behind her and looked back as if to say..."whew, that was close" !!!

Kaz said...

Quack Cluck Plop :O)
ohh and take ur meds ;o)