Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, August 9, 2010

His Beauty Revealed


I was driving home tonight when I looked up at the sky. The Sun was heading home for another nights’ rest. But before this took place, it made one last statement. The Sun painted the sky a glorious blazing red hue unrestrained by it’s beauty.

The seduction of this heart-piercing exquisiteness was breathtaking.

I pulled my car off the road and stood outside my car so that I could savor the moment. The sky slowly began dancing to the warm brilliance that filled her senses-- and now had her swaying to the command of God’s voice. But shortly, the sky became somewhat timid, maybe even embarrassed for I noticed her tint had begun to change rapidly.

Sigh“…As the moment passes all too soon…

Then like a blushing bride on her wedding night, the sky quickly disappears with the Sun in pursuit. The moment was sensual and yes, maybe even scandalous. For I had become a temporary voyeur to this alluring mystery.

To experience this magnificent splendor…

In the pureness of the Garden…

And in the height of the moment, His beauty revealed.

2 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

The picture, and your words sis, beyond beautiful.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Wow, I am so much like you with being captivated by the sunsets. I've pulled off the side of the road too.

Your heart here is beautiful. I want more of God's beauty in my life. He loves to reveal Himself to his bride.

God bless you, friend,
tiffany