Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHYENNE


Tonight little girl.. I tuck you in.. I fight the monsters... I dream of dreams... and I love you from here to the moon....

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BaBy GiRl

Chyenne


born: August 4 at 7:54pm (3 weeks early) 6 lbs 8 0zs.



>(chyenne and her brother, Hogan)
Chyenne... strong, determined and filled with love...


Chyenne has overcome many adversities in her life due to circumstances beyond her control... but in several months will graduate from college with a Bachelor's degree in finance. She has secured a job in a marketing firm in their accounting department.




She is one of the smartest people I know. She is so much like my father--her granddaddy whom she adored. Organized (did I say OCD, hehe), very good with money... and wisdom beyond her years...my dad used to play tricks on her (as only they understood) by moving items in her bedroom (as this drove her OCD nature-- crazy) and then he would leave her little notes--"Granddaddy was here" ... only he could get away with this...




she has taught me so much...




May God continue to be the center of your life and enrich your journey...my sweet girl




I love you so much...




Happy Birthday sweetheart....

5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful Chyenne. May she be blessed all the days of her life.

Karin said...

Happy Birthday to you lovely daughter! Our son was born Aug. 4 - He now has 3 children of his own! My how the years have flown by!

Baba said...

Hi Connie, your daughter is beautiful.. wishing Chyenne a "happy birthday". my granddaughter has her 22nd birthday on August 4th also!! hugs, Baba

Technonana said...

Happy Birthday Chyenne!!! Praying many birthday blessing for her!!

Susan said...

A beautiful tribute to your daughter. Happy birthday to her! And congratulations to you!!