Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Follow up from yesterday, is this what we have become?.....and believe me I"m NOT usually this radical in posting stuff like this...

Where are we in this world?

Would I make a video like this? Absolutely not...

This is not for the faint... nor is it for the children... for they are already in the Kingdom of God..

Have I lost my mind... yes... Long ago... It's Gods?

Christians.... Rest

we are Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

Not that I endorse this... Only God knows when the world will end... but our days our numbered before our last curtain call....

Are you Ready?

I'm sorry I had to take this video off, it was creeping me out.. but here is the website....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELea3hrjdow

1 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Preach it dear sis, love you.