Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog Award in the Making!

First winners to be announced Monday May 31 OR SOONER

I owe so many of you great gratitude for your ongoing support this past year.

This year has been a rather trying year (yet, again)... but...I have learned a lot about myself (finally)... I have learned that Life isn't about finding myself as much as I need to create myself...


All the while, I have been a passenger to my own life. Waiting. And then wondered why I wasn't getting to my destination......... (to be con't)

Once more I want to take the time to thank each of you for standing by me through these years. You have been a great source of strength.

So, in honor of some of you...I'm working on a design for a special award to be given out within the next few weeks.

For some of you, I pray that you have and will be visiting with heartfelt intentions that will remain pure ...as you stop by... For this is about the Lord Christ and my daily ramblings. There will be times, I need to protect my families anonymity. (If you look to catch me up in what I say... you will...I am not perfect nor do I pretend to be. I fell about 2000 years ago...)

I'm on the same journey...as you.

And trust this:

1 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

You my friend, inspire me. I love you.