Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, May 10, 2010

Proud Moment


This time of year is always exciting. We are wrapping up the end of another school year. This year is no different in its' moment of bittersweetness.

For Chyenne, she is drawing close to graduating from College. This December she will have completed her full tenure of her college life. She has worked hard and I could not be more proud of her. Her major is in finance. What a perfect major, God knew. She is a major tightwad frugal with her money.



As for Hogan, he has wrapped up his time in middle school making straight A's. (Is that the best you can do dear son?) He secured many awards over the past several evenings. He was recommended by his teachers to take all college level classes for high school. He is going to be in Chorus, second year Spanish and against my wishes---yes, football!

Let me just say, I am glad I took these pictures posted on this blog -- this past weekend. Today when I picked him up, his face looked like he had ran into a transfer truck.

I can see that the next years are not going to be very nice to Hogan on the football field. I can see the local news headlines now, "Nurse Mom runs on field during injury embarrassing son to his final death." My son and husband have warned me in great detail the great harm I would cause by even thinking of attempting to come on the field if my son goes down. I tried to explain that no one knows as much as I do, of course I have to come out there. My son gives me the ultimate eye roll.

So I am now thinking I just won't bring it back up, just do it and say, "Oops, I forgot." Don't you ladies think I could get away with that?? I can pray for forgiveness later. And we all need our share of counseling at some point.

Back to the topic. I'm so proud of my children. And how together they are (for now).

Seriously, I am very blessed. God has granted me with some beautiful children...

Thank you God.,...

3 little hearts from you...:

Karin said...

You are truly blessed! Loved that, "Is that the best you can do, dear son?" sentence! Too funny mom! Hope his face heals quickly from the virtual run in with a transfer truck! Blessings!

Denise said...

May God continue to bless your dear children, love you.

Melli said...

Of course you are blessed with AWESOME kids! You have blessed THEM with an AWESOME Mom!!!

Congratulations to BOTH kid on all their achievements!