Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Big Day


The count down has begun... My Grad exam is in 4 days from now....

Did I mention anything about being nervous or feeling like I need to puke... Yes.. I feel that way...

I D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E.L.Y need YOUR prayers too

First-- to pass the test... hey, I could handle a little up chuckin for this!!

Second-- pray for peace

Third-- Discernment... and peace... in God's will

and peace... and peace... and peace...

If nothing more, I have learned a lot over the past 5 weeks, cramming for this exam...

It will be several weeks before I know the results... but I don't know if I'll tell ya if it's bad, so just figure out,,, no news ain't good... ;)

4 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I will be praying for you my precious friend, love you. You are going to do great.

Melli said...

Wellllllll... the other day I was praying for clarity of thought, sureness of answers, and a passing grade. But I can add that other stuff in there too! Peace yea... that's good... calmness... that would probably help! OKAY! You GOT it Babe!

Tracy said...

You've got it, lady! Praying you'll do great on the exam, praying for peace, praying for discernment in God's will (all with minimal or no upchucking, Lord if you please). Proud of you!

Baba said...

Hi Connie, you are such a caring and loving person , with all of your talents, YOU will pass this exam..GOOD LUCK AND GOD'S BLESSINGS.
Hugs, Baba