Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a New Year



Hello out there....ewwwww.....

well... this is my sister... and best friend... ok.. she's younger too... but let's not go there....

I have missed a lot of you guys... but God has been busy in my life... hmmm... long story... long journey...

wanted to say hi... and I want to catch up soon...with you all...


5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Hello precious, I have really missed you. You have remained in my thoughts and prayers.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Welcome back! I just happened to find your blog and enjoyed reading it. The story in your previous post brought tears to my eyes. So precious! thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

So glad to see your back, I'll be waiting to read your next post

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello connie!! Nice to hear from you again. yes, I know i have had a few bad weeks lately but am on the mend now...I think. We have a half door at the top of the stairs now and it is staying there!!
Sandy

Julie said...

You have definitely been missed!