Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In Memory of David



In Memory Of David Barton...

Please keep this family in your prayers...

a dear friend...I worked with David over the years as a Christian Counselor...his wife and I were nurses and running buddies many years ago....

His death has been very devastating....

Please pray for his family....

I'm speechless at this time...





5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I am so sorry..... he is a beautiful person. I will pray...

Denise said...

Sweetie, I am very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for the family. I love you.

A Stone Gatherer said...

So sorry for your loss Connie!

Susan said...

Praying for this family and for you.

Searching for God in the everyday said...

I've been thinking about you and praying for you since I first read this. Still praying...