Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Have A Dream



Joel2:28
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."


I dream of things for my children...On my son's birthday this week, I reflect back to when he was born and where he is now...(all 14 years)

I have had dreams for him but so has his Heavenly Papa... where does the tug of war stop that I allow Him who he belongs to --to begin and self-sufficiency to end in my little boys life... I see in the distance a life of prosperity, success and happiness...

That is what I dream of...

My God's own Son came for a purpose... as we all do...and His ways are not our ways. Jesus came to win... but in our eyes He lost...He lost the battle to win. So many times... we see situations that must be won by the worlds definition. Why? Sometimes, wars are to be lost. For the mere purpose of winning. Throughout the Bible, men and woman were defeated.

So, as I dream for my little boy and my children... I dream of.. a life of God's purpose...and with that God's strength and love.

Keeping our eyes on the light ahead.



2 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

May God bless your precious son all the days of his life, may he have many birthday blessings this week.

Denise said...

Purpose driven life..... We all need to seek it!
I am thankful that the prayers we pray are never not heard! HE hears and HE answers.........