Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Picture God That Way



Sunburned face and weathered Hands,
He stretches out the nets again;
Steps among the twisted life’s,
works them out in His good time.

Sometimes I picture of God that way,
untangling all the mess I've made,
Unraveling my line so I can fish again one day.

Sometimes I think of God that way.

One day I will fish again…

Song by Jamie Slocum


5 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Amen, hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend sweetie. I love you.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wonderful song!

Searching for God in the everyday said...

I don't remember how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. This is beautiful. What an incredible image of our loving Father. Thank you for sharing...
~ Cory =)

Denise said...

Beautiful ! Just beautiful !

Searching for God in the everyday said...

P.S. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog. Thank you for your beautiful writing...