Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, July 13, 2009

Can You Have Your Cake And Eat It Too?



I have come to believe that...

living without God is like...

trying to separate and take back your ingredients of the cake...

After it's baked...


5 little hearts from you...:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Wow...I love analogies and this is one of the best I've ever seen. It's so true...while God has given us complete access to His table of peace, patience, strength, joy, etc. we tend to run around like headless chickens trying to make sense of "our" lives and even try to come up with solutions. A life surrendered to God and filled with Christ is like having a beautiful and deilicous cake all to your self!

Denise said...

What a beautiful post........ I think I will just keep my cake already baked and covered with icing....God always gives us icing!

Denise said...

Amen sweetie, love you.

Donetta said...

Hello, I hope all is well for you.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Very good Connie! And those cakes look delicious!