Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let God Have Your Heart


1 John 4:4

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

I am weak... I cannot do this.... I will fail again....why can't I just do this one thing?

It is not for us to do...

But He who is in us...

Let God have your failures... your dreams.. your promises....

Let Him have your heart...


4 little hearts from you...:

Unknown said...

I lvoe that, Its so true if we would only just do it. Let go and let God!!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Hi Connie!

Wow, I love your blog it's very soothing! This is so true..God say to simply let go and allow Him to take over but many times we choose to take matters into our own hands and make a mess. I love the song "I surrender all" it's such a powerful phrase and something not easily accomplished due to our fear of loosing control but when we do it it's amazing what happens right before our eyes! There's great power in that. I often tell myself, "Be still and know that HE is GOD!" God promised me something and I know He's going to keep His word! I am not worried about the details, I am doing my part and He will take care of the rest while I wait expectantly:D Have a blessed day!

xoxoxo, Susan

Denise said...

Amen my dear friend, love you.

Donetta said...

I just love those weathered hands. I is so nice to visit you a while. It has been a long time.
Peace be with you.