Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, February 19, 2009

He's here....



Welcome to the world....
Our Grandson Jack Jack said, "No baby brover...."
but here he is... and big brother couldn't be happier...











Our Grandson is here....








Ira Grant .....





7lbs 11 oz.... 20 inches


born at 8:03 am today....





via natural childbirth.. AMAZING



Nonnie.....


10 little hearts from you...:

Julie said...

Congratulations, friend....he's adorable!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, he is so precious. I love you.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Congratulations Nonnie! Enjoy both those sweet boys!

Technonana said...

Oh How Exciting!!!
I know you can't wait to get that little one in your arms and rock him!!!

Melli said...

Awwww! Blessings from Heaven! Congratulations to you all!

Donetta said...

Oh I am so happy for you! Gandma:)
How exciting~

Denise said...

Congrats !!!!!!!! GRANDMA! What a beautiful little face.........

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! He is soooo precious:)

Tea with Tiffany said...

A precious new life! Never can get enough of the miracle of a baby.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Oh he is just precious. Congrats